PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever felt a guy 'rubbing' their dick against you on, the public transport?

MelbLouie
27th March 2008, 01:28 PM
ok not rubbing.

Last week on the way home, I was sitting on a tram and it was starting to fill. the guy was standing up holding on the pole thingio to balance himself, and as people try to pass him, his body would lean closer to my shoulder and I felt his dick on it and I was like don't make me horny because he was very cute. And yes his dick felt big!

Has anyone had experience like this?

Anthony Mahera
27th March 2008, 01:44 PM
OMG............YES!!!!!!!!!!

I was catching the bus into work and I had to stand up cause there was no seats. As we got to Central station I had this old man stood up behind me and as the bus stopped and bumped himself into me. I could feel his dick between my ass through my clothes when he bumped into me and to make things worse as he did it he moaned in my ear. I was imbarressed and shocked. I knew it was on purpose cause I moved for him when stood up to get off, but he positioned himself so that he could do it.
I honestly felt so dirty and disgusting after that, I was lost for words and did not speak to anyone the whole day.

No............... his dick was not big and to be honest that was the last thing on my mind at the time it happened. Even talking about it now, I feel like I need a shower.

MelbLouie
27th March 2008, 02:00 PM
aww i am sorry you had that experience :(

i can understand why you felt like you need a shower!

Anthony Mahera
27th March 2008, 02:40 PM
Rape shower.................No know those movies that have a shower scene after a chicks been raped, where she's sliding down the bathroom wall crying and saying at the same time "omg I have been raped". I kinda felt like that (God i'm such a drama queen). lol

jackie87
27th March 2008, 03:09 PM
Omg, thats horrible Anthony I would punch him if he tried to do that to me, its sexual harrassment

GenesisInVain
27th March 2008, 06:29 PM
Happened as I was getting off the train, this older guy shoved himself onto me and I could feel his dick rub up against my leg. It was gross cause he was fugly.

mikeb
27th March 2008, 09:12 PM
I had a similar experience on the train , I was sitting on the seat near the doors where you face the person sitting directly opposite ...there was this very straight cute looking guy in a rather ruff trade looking way ..age about late 20's ..well this happened between Milsons Point where I got on and ended at Town Hall where I got off ..( pardon the pun )...basically there was no rubbing up against me but he was like sitting there opening and closing his legs ..looking me in the eye ..I swear it was mad ...I knew he was getting some friction thing going on in his pants ...I got that horny feeling as well as being embarrassed at the same time thing ...God was I relieved to get off at Town Hall !!

natejd87
28th March 2008, 09:29 AM
Ok, mines a bit off track but it reminded me.. When I was in Yr 9, my religion teacher used to stand up the front of class and rub him self against the over head projector! For the full time our class was, he would do it, it was soo funny!!!

And yeah I had something like that, except it was on a plane... He was drunk and new I was gay (I had a shirt on it that said: Yes I'm gay. And it matter how?. That was subtle) he was trying to get off and thought i would be easy...

Bataeu
31st March 2008, 07:21 PM
Not so much on public transport, but everytime I get my hair cut by a cute guy I always rest my hands on the end of the arm rests because when they stand a bit to the side of you and cut your hair their crotch sometimes comes in contact to the end of the arm rest. Easy way to cop a feel. ;)

pdunni
31st March 2008, 07:29 PM
Bateau I am with you on the hair dresser thing and I also go a bit mad when the hot trainee at my salon washes my hair.. Does things for me in certain places, lucky for the apron.

MelbLouie
1st April 2008, 08:28 AM
Bateau i do that too sometimes lol

Actually, i used to have a massager with a nice hot hawaaian guy and i always laid my arms on the edge of the bed thingie and when he came to my arm to massage my back i try to cop a feel or 5 lol!

Christian Taylor
3rd April 2008, 11:59 PM
wow anthony. the way you wrote about that train experience made it sound totally hot. he moaned in your ear? please! i'd be turning around and at least saying hello. :)

what can i say? i love that kind of randomness. life is much more interesting that way.

and melblouie - you're a lucky boy. again - you should have struck while the iron was hot! and then come back into the forums and tell us all about it. :)

MelbLouie
4th April 2008, 07:53 AM
Christian,

Believe me i want to do more but i was too shy!!!

Everytime i got close to a good looking fellas i just went tongue-tied!

God with all the stories i have told it makes me sound like a slut!

Anthony Mahera
4th April 2008, 10:52 AM
wow anthony. the way you wrote about that train experience made it sound totally hot. he moaned in your ear? please! i'd be turning around and at least saying hello. :)

what can i say? i love that kind of randomness. life is much more interesting that way.

and melblouie - you're a lucky boy. again - you should have struck while the iron was hot! and then come back into the forums and tell us all about it. :)

Kinda not into old men with a little beer bellies and had facial issues, plus he smelt like porriage. Not my idea of a turn on.

If it was a decent guy then maybe. It was the shock of the whole event that really got to me, unexpected and intrusive of my personal space.

Christian Taylor
5th April 2008, 11:38 PM
hmmm... well even if they're not that hot, a spot of public frottage is just such a hot concept, so i'd have to just see where it could go. i can't help myself!! the way i look at it, it'll always result in a good story at the end of the day.

ecclipse83
21st August 2008, 11:39 PM
i always head home with an erection the tram the same guys bits rub on me every night oh i love the 55 tram

marly
22nd August 2008, 08:56 AM
No but one guy slipped on a glace cherry and he landed inside me lol

Ruffnut
22nd August 2008, 09:01 AM
Oh my lordie yes, I luv a bit of pubic tittilation on the crowded trains. Have even been followed off the train and into the public toilet at my station for the climax. Was so exciting.

marly
22nd August 2008, 09:40 AM
When I was a kid I had guys lobbing their cocks out at me all the time. I remember how turned on yet confused I felt by those big throbbing members mmmm.

weathervain
22nd August 2008, 11:09 AM
apparently there's a new thing where you set your bluetooth name to something lewd on public transport and it lets others know you're up for some public tranny frottage

waterrat
22nd August 2008, 06:01 PM
I wonder why in French...frottage is so close to fromage...unless you had something like this:

frottage sur le fromage de train

....that would be kind of funny :P

ecclipse83
22nd August 2008, 06:05 PM
Oh my lordie yes, I luv a bit of pubic tittilation on the crowded trains. Have even been followed off the train and into the public toilet at my station for the climax. Was so exciting.

you dirty slut!:p

Cheetah77
24th August 2008, 08:57 PM
apparently there's a new thing where you set your bluetooth name to something lewd on public transport and it lets others know you're up for some public tranny frottage

Now, do you mean trainy frottage or tranny frottage weather? I've a friend who always searches for ppls Bluetooth and tries to connect with them - I didn't know it was a known way to pick up tho!

waterrat
24th August 2008, 09:05 PM
'toothing was apparently a big thing in the UK. you would set your phone id (in bluetooth setup) to i dunno 'top lkn 4 btm' or something like that...and when you look for discoverable phones you would see that and go...oooh ;)

that's how it was meant to be anyways :P

MomijiTMO
24th August 2008, 10:27 PM
No not as of yet and I'm sure it will stay that way.

weathervain
25th August 2008, 12:25 AM
Now, do you mean trainy frottage or tranny frottage weather? I've a friend who always searches for ppls Bluetooth and tries to connect with them - I didn't know it was a known way to pick up tho!

I meant tranny as in an abbreviation for Transport hehe but if that's your thing maybe set your bluetooth to say trannyf*cker or something hehe

I read a post about it on squirts message boards once, thought it was a real great way to get your head kicked in or get a communicable disease

GenesisInVain
25th August 2008, 10:52 PM
wow bluetooth. omg no wonder when i was on the bus i saw " big tool legend johnny" and "sexy cam4u"....i was like wth? i know now. i shall tell my friends! opportunities for pranks woohoo! joke!

meezon04
27th August 2008, 02:52 PM
Not so much on public transport, but everytime I get my hair cut by a cute guy I always rest my hands on the end of the arm rests because when they stand a bit to the side of you and cut your hair their crotch sometimes comes in contact to the end of the arm rest. Easy way to cop a feel. ;)

wow, so I'm not the only one who does that

waterrat
27th August 2008, 02:55 PM
Do you find though that he does a bit of a deliberate rub? or an accidental one and there's embarrassment after? I never heard of this before lol

Anthony Mahera
27th August 2008, 03:17 PM
Yesterday I got onto the bus when this really hot straight boi walked on and sat in the priority seating area faceing me. I was sitting in the middle section of the bus where people get out. Anyway every so often he would look around the bus but as he did it he would slowly glnce my way. Half way through the trip the bus started to empty untill there was about 6 people left on the bus. I noticed that he kept glancing this way and eventually he would look at moi for about 10 seconds then look away. Whilst this was happening I could feel myself getting this massive stag, so much so it was hurting. I had place my hands in my lap to bloody hide it cause it was not discret. My stop was coming up so I stood up fully hard and stood at the door to get off, the girls sitting opposite me started to giggle a little bit but to be honest I didn't give a shit. He looked at me and kinda got abit of a shock. The bus stopped and I walked off mind you having to adjust myself at the bus stop so I would not poke anyone eyes out on the way home. LOL

The victum has become the purpetrator!!!!!! :P

P.S. Got home and masterbated three times just to get the bloody thing down. lol

genkij
27th August 2008, 03:33 PM
well they do say ...A problem shared is a problem halved !

ecclipse83
27th August 2008, 06:00 PM
P.S. Got home and masterbated three times just to get the bloody thing down. lol

i want to see it on Xtube

genkij
27th August 2008, 06:57 PM
I wnat xtube on my Iphone !!! grrr

sTaRiA
27th August 2008, 08:46 PM

3 times?! The boys got STAMINA!!