Health and Support

If you've been cheated on before, would you feel that it's alright to cheat?

Tools
jagger +

awesome

Times thanked
Default If you've been cheated on before, would you feel that it's alright to cheat?
I was just wondering how people who have had been cheated on before feel? Do they feel a passionate hatred towards cheating or would they do it as their ex have done unto them?
Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.
moonbeam +

Times thanked
Most of the people I know who have been cheated on are sitll passionate anti-cheating.
As a once cheater, many years ago, I am anti=cheating.
If you feel like cheating you are not in a relationship with the right person, or in the right kind of relationship with that person.
But that's just my opinion.
gocrazy +

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post

If you feel like cheating you are not in a relationship with the right person, or in the right kind of relationship with that person.
But that's just my opinion.

words of wisdom
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- John Lennon
gocrazy +

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind

Times thanked
its funny how your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you, then you go into a relationship and cheat on them, theres not really a point of a relationship in the first place really, one night stands and encounters should be just as satisfying right?

even an open relationship makes more sense right? because being cheated on by an ex is no excuse for you to cheat in another serious relationship
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- John Lennon
jagger +

awesome

Times thanked
there are always reasons to cheat. maybe you're up for open relationships your partner does not want one and you're not ready to give up? Maybe a highschool ex whom you always cared about confessed their renewing love for you?
Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.
bbspo +

loving my dp

Times thanked
No, I would not want the pain to repeat in another person. The cycle stops there and then with me no matter what it takes
Hyphenate the word
"Impossible"
and you get
"I m possible"
chad_74 +

this dance aint for everybody only the sexy peoples

Times thanked
If its a regular thing ie partners a non stop bog basher then it'll be an issue but if its a rare occurrence that is not a passionate love affair I do not see a long term problem.
Vivitorres +

Just discovered this exists! and the big nose is Tulio, my guinea pig :D

Times thanked
I have cheated and have been cheated on.
When I was cheated on I didn't really care because I just wasn't into her that much..it was more of a"oh.....okay....see you"
BUT when cheated and got caught ( I know...booo me!) I realised that she really did love me and I had to see how much she was hurting.
Little after that, I had to pay my kharma and I went through an awful broke up.....
Asherbella +

Follow your passions, enrich your heart, embrace peace - make the shadows depart

Times thanked
Once bitten, twice shy, cheating makes the loved one cry.
The beloved who cheats for whatever reason, can't go back in time,
Cheating is just that. Lack of disclosure, lack of respect,
Hard to forgive, impossible to forget!

If you are tempted to lust after another, that's natural to a degree, but explore that with conversation to your partner.
Example:'When you look like that at me it makes me feel special. Let's go out tonight'.
Make the effort to keep the romance alive. Date. Often.
Create 'me' time and 'us' time and above all talk about what you need.
Make an effort to love, be loveable and to love yourself and the act of cheating will either dissolve or disappear...

For me monogamy is important in a relationship, I'd explore how I'd like my partner to feel and look. Keep it interesting.
Spontaneous acts of affection. Hugs. Poetry. Leave notes around the house. Flowers. Cards for no other reason than just 'I love you' without expectation.

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread