Ask Same Same

Ahem Mr Ak

Tools
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
Default Ahem Mr Ak
Got the below message from profile name : goodgirl789

Goodgirl? GOODGIRL? Pfft Skankarella more like it! Anywho below is said message.

My name is Miss CYNTHIA i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (favour_cynthiababy203@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. CYNTHIA. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
favour_cynthiababy203@yahoo.com

Oh and yeah the title was meant to me "Ahem Mr Akersten" lol.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked
I too, am sick of these spammers. Would it be possible to stop people starting PMs until they've been a member for a week?
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
^ that idea is pretty good, after all we can't post links in the forums until two weeks is up, one week without pm's won't kill folks.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked
I don't mind the occasional spam message.

Come to think of it, if it wasn't for spammers I wouldn't get any messages.
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.

Last edited by Lazzarus: 11th February 2012 at 02:37 PM

Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked
Rubbish! I sent you a PM today, Lazz. But I won't tell Flounder
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irene View Post

Rubbish! I sent you a PM today, Lazz. But I won't tell Flounder

I know, thank you that's my second this month.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that someone had messaged me and when I saw it was from you I waited as long as I could before I opened it - I get so few messages Irene that I like to savour them

God I'm pathetic
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread