Sydney

switch to: liquid fixed

home > forums > Regions > Sydney

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Tools
Justin Seputra +

1 week until Fair Day! Going to be a great day!

Times thanked
Hi, i'm Dory, and I don't think I've ever eaten a fish before...
rockstarclayton +

Chillaxing to sweet sounds

Times thanked
G'day ya'll!
Hope we are all feeling great tonight!

I'm just chilling whilst I wait for the washing machine to finish.

Penrith lad here.
okstupid +

Times thanked
Hey Everyone

I'm new here. I've been browsing around the site and it seems pretty awesome so I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm a 29 year old female who is moving to Sydney soon, Potts Point more than likely. I don't have any friends there and I thought Same Same might be an opportunity to do a bit of networking and see if I have any luck.

I'm straight but not in a bad way so don't let that hold you back from chatting to me because I'm not out to convert anyone or preach to the masses. I just want to meet some cool people and have a good time.

xoxo
★⋰⋱☆⋰⋱★⋰⋱ I'm on the right track baby I was born this way ⋰⋱★⋰⋱☆⋰⋱★
psyv +

Times thanked
hai I'm psyv. It's pronounced how it's spelt and an alternate spelling of my name, Sadbh
26 next month, inner city, out most weekends, serial internets geek
infinity1 +

Times thanked
I tried to think of something witty and insightful for my introductory post.....but came up with nothing

Live in Surry Hills with my long term partner. Would love to meet some new people.
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinity1 View Post

I tried to think of something witty and insightful for my introductory post.....but came up with nothing

Live in Surry Hills with my long term partner. Would love to meet some new people.

Welcome to the zoo
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.
sneakos +

when they come, they'll eat the weak ones first ... do crossfit :)

Times thanked
^^^ what uncle lazz said infinity
eat clean ...... lift heavy ...... be a boss
infinity1 +

Times thanked
Thanks for the welcome. Not sure if i am excited or scared about the zoo comment.... Hope all the inhabitants are friendly
bobbyandmimmi +

heartache is finally hitting me

Times thanked

Quote:

Thanks for the welcome. Not sure if i am excited or scared about the zoo comment.... Hope all the inhabitants are friendly

Ernesto is great
mervotron +

Zoom

Times thanked
Ernesto is horrid. That's why his cage is closed until the rash is fixed...
A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. - Oscar Wilde
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked

Quote:

A few of us can be cantankerous critters on occasion and some of the residents here do bite but if you remember not to feed the animals you can have a wonderful (and safe) time at SS.
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.

Last edited by Lazzarus: 15th February 2012 at 02:31 PM

Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked
That avatar is a shocker, Lazz. :vomit:
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irene View Post

That avatar is a shocker, Lazz. :vomit:

Jesus fucking Christ! OK flounder, would you like me to change it?
Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked
[voice=Flounder]yes![/voice]
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

[voice=Flounder]yes![/voice]

Your wish is my command *woof*
Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked
Much better
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

Much better

You owe me bitch -_-
biflab +

connected to the outside world 24/7

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by okstupid View Post

Hey Everyone

I'm new here. I've been browsing around the site and it seems pretty awesome so I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm a 29 year old female who is moving to Sydney soon, Potts Point more than likely. I don't have any friends there and I thought Same Same might be an opportunity to do a bit of networking and see if I have any luck.

I'm straight but not in a bad way so don't let that hold you back from chatting to me because I'm not out to convert anyone or preach to the masses. I just want to meet some cool people and have a good time.

xoxo

Welcome to the madhouse. It's great to browse, chip in a commnet from time to time but I would really recommend attending one of the get togethers at Club Cubano or the girls' haunt (Check the Ladies Lounge). It's a good evening out (commenting on the guys meeting only) and you meet some good people. It's interesting trying to match the online ID with the real person & the hot chocolate is great.
mervotron +

Zoom

Times thanked
I was drinking beer when I was there... And I wanna know which avatar Irene disliked...
A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. - Oscar Wilde
bobbyandmimmi +

heartache is finally hitting me

Times thanked
Same here^^^^
vinegar tits +

follow the regulations

Times thanked
hi I am Vera and I had my last drink this morning and I am an alcoholic.
sneakos +

Times thanked
^^^^ L. O. L.
sneakos +

Times thanked
fucking cuntfucked system here too matt - i cant fucking put capitals if i want to and th fucking cunty cunthole 'machine' converts it back to lower case unless i put a space in between

if i want to use fucking capitals without a fucking space i fucking should be able to
Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by mervotron View Post

I was drinking beer when I was there... And I wanna know which avatar Irene disliked...

It was a fat guy with his stomach not only wobbling but so big that it covered his boy bits.
Irene +

Not weird but blessed.

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinegar tits View Post

hi I am Vera and I had my last drink this morning and I am an alcoholic.

I used to lust over Vera.
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakos View Post

fucking cuntfucked system here too matt - i cant fucking put capitals if i want to and th fucking cunty cunthole 'machine' converts it back to lower case unless i put a space in between

if i want to use fucking capitals without a fucking space i fucking should be able to

Tell me about it, it's irritating.
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked

Quote:

It was a fat guy with his stomach not only wobbling but so big that it covered his boy bits.

Are you a fatist? For a person who made the remark that people who invest in themselves and exercise have got their priorities wrong, it's a bit rich to make that remark.
mervotron +

Zoom

Times thanked

Quote:

Oh.... But it used to dance to Kylie so well... It jiggled to the rhythm... Maybe I should make it my avatar...
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Personally I found it erotic.
Lazzarus +

Times thanked
Imagine him sitting on your face?

Makes me moist

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread