Classifieds

Young female couple looking for "Independent Adoption"

Tools
ANV10 +

Times thanked
Default Young female couple looking for "Independent Adoption"
Hi There,

We are a young female couple (24 & 25 years old) and we have looking to start a family. We have tried for the past 2 years and have had no success. We looked into Foster care but it was not the option we were searching for.

We are looking for a "Independent Adoption". This means we are to find an expectant mother who will allow us to help raise the child through private adoption. This is a big ask but we have been advised that the best way is to advertise.

We are young but in a steady and healthy relationship, steady income and happy, honest and outgoing people. We both come from large families and we want to have our own.

We are offering medical and personal cost to be covered and anything else that may be required to make this as smooth as possible a process.

We are both Caucasian however are very open to other nationalities and are eager and willing to teach the child/ren about where they may come from.

If you are the person we are looking for or you know someone who is please contact us. We will be as discreet as possible.

Thank you for your time in reading this.
emmychanges +

Times thanked
hi dear
i live in leeds UK after my first adoption i decided to start up a free adoption agency coz of high cost of adoption by other agencies
you can adopt a sudanese girl from our charity organisation, she is 2 and really pretty! guess you do like the idea of not spending a dime, adoption is completely free! i hope this info helps u greatly!
email:info@savingafricans dot com
savingafricans
mgvk +

Times thanked
why not having your own?
petramorgan +

Times thanked
hello,

Good day, i have a baby who is 7 months old,due to some reason i am not able to care for the child , i decided to look for any couples or single parent that is willing to adopt . if you are interested then let me know or contact me via email petramongan @ hotmail dot com
felixmambo +

Times thanked
I am Felix Mambo , 37 years old i am looking for couples or single parents willing to adopt a child should contact us for more details, we have a baby here at the hospital for adoption, please only serious person should contact us (felixmambo73@gmail dot com)

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread