extremely curious

Page 3 of 3
  Tools
Anthony Mahera +

Visiting Mars

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brutusbear View Post

Ask your wife where she gets her cock from.

Bahahahaha! Hilarious
tricky28 +

I'm wasting my time again

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zepol23 View Post

"you're" perhaps you should've included that important point and you probably would've got alot more, 'positive' replies, duh

Perhaps you shouldn't be so rude.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid."
Zepol23 +

i enjoy bananas...profusely

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by tricky28 View Post

Perhaps you shouldn't be so rude.

im rude now? puhlease.
Godzilla +

Times thanked
Since you live in the Hills District, perhaps a visit to the men's dunnies at Hillsong .....
iammyexperiment +

life is short. explore yourself.

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame View Post

ur all in denial! duh.

Either you're ignorant or stupid. Or perhaps both? Just because you haven't experienced something yourself doesn't mean it doesn't exist. But then the ability to imagine & respect places that we haven't seen for ourselves is a manifestation of intelligence. So I arrive back to the same point.

My recommendation to Anthony 41 is either try Grindr (online) or Kens (Sex on Premises). But be quick cos' Ken's closes 20 May.
biglebstud +

person of "Middle Eastern" appearance

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony41 View Post

Hi I am a very curious guy wanting to play with & suck cock. I dont know how to go about it so here i am. I live in Sydney. Hills district. Any willing guys out there want to break me in well here i am ready to go.

Like em old, go to "King Steam". . . Like em young & buffed, go to "Bodyline" . . .Like em Asian, go to 357 in Sussex Street . . . Like it sleazy and anonymous and dont wanna take ya clothes off, go to Pleasure Den (KingsX), Pleasure Lounge (Oxford St, Darlo), or Pleasure Chest (George St, Haymarket) . . . or try Aarows at Rydalmere for "all of the above". . . and if ya like Lebs/wogs with Alpha-Male attitudes and all-over body hair with MASSIVE cocks, try Beirut!!! . . . (only joking about the massive cocks . . .8 inches aint all that big anymore)

Last edited by biglebstud: 7th June 2012 at 08:26 PM

NATEE +

"Gravity release me"

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony41 View Post

Hi I am a very curious guy wanting to play with & suck cock. I dont know how to go about it so here i am. I live in Sydney. Hills district. Any willing guys out there want to break me in well here i am ready to go.

Lol this bloke is funny, mate maybe your better options are to try Manhunt/Grinder or as the "biglebstud" stated a sauna of some kind, this is more of a community based chat website, with information for equal rights and striving towards an egalitarian society.

Not a sex joint or pick up joint.

Not bad for trying though :P
Simoneybabe +

Times thanked
Sorry but I haven't read all the posts, only this page. I think you are full of shit. How hard is it to get your cock sucked, especially in sydney?
Why make such a song and dance about it?
But is you are genuine then try a grope bar, say the pleasure chest on oxford st, just stick your cock through a hole in the booth and I'm sure someone will suck it. I took a virgin guy there last year who wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock and we went into a booth and i told him to stick his cock throught the hole and within three seconds someone started sucking it. Atferwards I said how was it and he said he sure knew what he was doing.
Ha ha, I like the bit about the toilets at hillsong! You could also try confession time at your local catholic church, when the priest says have you sinned say no, but I want to, and then stick your cock through the curtain! He he.
Page 3 of 3

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread