The Ladies' Lounge

What's on your mind

Reply
  Tools
ImAwesome +

Senior Member

ImAwesome's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
77
Posts
187
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by megawatts View Post

Know the feeling.
Though I'm sure some people would prefer that door knocking to Avon or JW's

Or I could do this:

moonbeam +

.

moonbeam's Avatar
Joined
May 2011
Times thanked
133
Posts
1,283
Default
OMM
...money, I want more
...stress, I want less
...fun, need some NOW!
MaggieB +

A day without laughter is a day wasted

MaggieB's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
697
Posts
3,708
Default
Today I came out to the biggest homophobe I know…


aka my brother….
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
ImAwesome +

Senior Member

ImAwesome's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
77
Posts
187
Default
Awww *hugs*
How did it go?


OMM: Why did my bestfriend get this incurable disease? Why couldnt some dipshit get it?! She had so much potential, and it breaks my heart that she wont be able to reach her goals
marilynbruce +

Live, Laugh, Love... Uninhibitedly, Uncontrollably, Unconditionally

marilynbruce's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
12
Posts
25
Default
OMM: My ex...
You have not loved a beautiful woman until you love one with tattoos
marilynbruce +

Live, Laugh, Love... Uninhibitedly, Uncontrollably, Unconditionally

marilynbruce's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
12
Posts
25
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

Today I came out to the biggest homophobe I know…


aka my brother….



Oh babes, I hope it went ok! x
You have not loved a beautiful woman until you love one with tattoos
marilynbruce +

Live, Laugh, Love... Uninhibitedly, Uncontrollably, Unconditionally

marilynbruce's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
12
Posts
25
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

Seriously considering tattoo with one of my favourite quotes. What do you ladies think of chest tattoos?

OMG! HOT HOT HOT! Do it!
You have not loved a beautiful woman until you love one with tattoos
MaggieB +

A day without laughter is a day wasted

MaggieB's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
697
Posts
3,708
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAwesome View Post

Awww *hugs*
How did it go?


OMM: Why did my bestfriend get this incurable disease? Why couldnt some dipshit get it?! She had so much potential, and it breaks my heart that she wont be able to reach her goals

Not exactly sure how it went lol. All he said was that he knew. Nothing else. :/

but *hugs* for you! I know how it feels to see your best friend in pain and not be able to do anything about it *massive hugs*
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
MaggieB +

A day without laughter is a day wasted

MaggieB's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
697
Posts
3,708
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilynbruce View Post

OMG! HOT HOT HOT! Do it!

hahah not gonna get it on my chest, but it will be a bold statement on my calf before the week is out
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
ImAwesome +

Senior Member

ImAwesome's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
77
Posts
187
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

All he said was that he knew. Nothing else. :/

Thats what happened to me. :/ Well, at least he didn't say something extremely homophobic so thats a positive.
But you took a huge step to come out to your brother, regardless if he's homophobic or not. Kudos to you!
marilynbruce +

Live, Laugh, Love... Uninhibitedly, Uncontrollably, Unconditionally

marilynbruce's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
12
Posts
25
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

hahah not gonna get it on my chest, but it will be a bold statement on my calf before the week is out

I am getting my lower back done this weekend. Woot!
You have not loved a beautiful woman until you love one with tattoos
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

madamemoloch's Avatar
Joined
May 2009
Times thanked
544
Posts
4,119
Default
OMM is the physical distance between you & I and that it means I am completely unable to do anything practical to help you through any of this. I just wish I could reach out & hug you.
Sammie83 +

Member

Sammie83's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
14
Posts
73
Default
The dust she kicked up ..
linkin +

Temporarily Out of Stock

linkin's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
376
Posts
2,800
Default
Cop some in the eye...?
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Bon91's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2010
Times thanked
319
Posts
1,689
Default
OMM - getting roped into being the sober driver. Fuck.
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
MaggieB +

A day without laughter is a day wasted

MaggieB's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
697
Posts
3,708
Default
Seeing things differently….Wondering if I'll be able to handle it...
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
Mac31 +

I am who I am. And sweetie..your approval isn't needed no matter how much you think it is!

Mac31's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2012
Times thanked
654
Posts
986
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

Today I came out to the biggest homophobe I know…


aka my brother….

Fantastic Maggie.
This is when you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and take a step forward. Think Kryptonite.. I believe in you..
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Bon91's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2010
Times thanked
319
Posts
1,689
Default
OMM - i have to pack, to live for 6 months... this wouldn't necessarily worry me, if i didn't want to masturbate so frequently.
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
Sammie83 +

Member

Sammie83's Avatar
Joined
Apr 2012
Times thanked
14
Posts
73
Default
Logging trucks
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

madamemoloch's Avatar
Joined
May 2009
Times thanked
544
Posts
4,119
Default
Faith: [in Buffy's body] "Cause I could do anything I want and instead I choose to pout and whine and feel the burden of Slayerness. I mean, I could be rich, I could be famous. I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more."
linkin +

Temporarily Out of Stock

linkin's Avatar
Joined
Nov 2010
Times thanked
376
Posts
2,800
Default
What the fuck was I thinking striking around for 5 years and investing in a house with that woman?!?
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Bon91's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2010
Times thanked
319
Posts
1,689
Default
I've had the most horrible morning, i got my period and was in such pain so early in the morning, with nothing in my stomach i decided against pain killers. Didn't go into town like i'd planned stayed home couldn't even lay down in my bed. Filled a hot water bottle which gave me at least enough of a reprieve to lay down. I wake up hurting more than i ever have before, so much so i vomit everywhere. Fucking hell. Didn't make it to the toilet so into the basin as i get to watch some really fucking gross contents splattering up at me, the mirror, my surrounds. It was deep purple with chunks and bits of onion (i'm pretty sure it was from the beetroot relish i was into last night). Now most of the time i feel better after a vom, the water tastes sweet afterward but this morning. NO SUCH LUCK. I couldn't get the spew taste out for the life of me. Back to bed, more hot water bottle. Wake up, phone ringing, ignore it, get up, teapot on, visitors arrive. Now i have to pack. I'm feeling shitter than shit atm i've never had to throw up because i was hurting. This is fucked! Has it happened to anyone else??
megawatts +

Open up your heart and let me pull you away

megawatts's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
131
Posts
631
Default
Hope you get better, Bon!
Now that you mention periods, I'm still waiting for mine. Where is it? I seem to have lost it.
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Bon91's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2010
Times thanked
319
Posts
1,689
Default
*cough* pregnant *cough*
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
Dash80 +

Lurky lurk

Dash80's Avatar
Joined
Sep 2008
Times thanked
726
Posts
5,310
Default
*cough* gross *cough*

Get better Bon!
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Bon91's Avatar
Joined
Jan 2010
Times thanked
319
Posts
1,689
Default
Yeah man, cheers i'm relatively all good now, except you know, bleeding like the gutted echidna i've got down there. Ha.

So... i haven't finished packing yet . . . uh yeah only about 7 hours until i have to leave my safe house. OMM - *whine* i don't wanna (pack, that is. i'm ready to blow this joint and tear W.A a new one. Defend my Lesbian Mud Wrestling title and all)
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

madamemoloch's Avatar
Joined
May 2009
Times thanked
544
Posts
4,119
Default
^ you say a gutted echidna and all I can think is their god awful spikes. Please tell me you don't have spikes Bon?!

OMM is that I want this sore throat and general feeling crappy to fuck off! Can't be sick, gf flying to Melbourne!!
megawatts +

Open up your heart and let me pull you away

megawatts's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
131
Posts
631
Default
OMM is now Lesbian Mud Wrestling Thanks Bon!
ImAwesome +

Senior Member

ImAwesome's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
77
Posts
187
Default
OMM: Mum calling me "sick" and that I have "something wrong with [me]", just because I said I have a celebrity crush on Delta Goodrem. I asked her why she thinks im "sick", and she responded by saying "because you're a girl!". I've been so depressed today because of it. I dont feel "normal" and I cant imagine how Im ever going to tell her who I really am.

She says that she's fine with gay people and whatnot, but thats because they arent her children.

*sigh* (Im trying to not cry while typing this, because it would be awkward since Im at school.)
megawatts +

Open up your heart and let me pull you away

megawatts's Avatar
Joined
Dec 2011
Times thanked
131
Posts
631
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAwesome View Post

OMM: Mum calling me "sick" and that I have "something wrong with [me]", just because I said I have a celebrity crush on Delta Goodrem. I asked her why she thinks im "sick", and she responded by saying "because you're a girl!". I've been so depressed today because of it. I dont feel "normal" and I cant imagine how Im ever going to tell her who I really am.

She says that she's fine with gay people and whatnot, but thats because they arent her children.

*sigh* (Im trying to not cry while typing this, because it would be awkward since Im at school.)

As I said, you're an awesome person, just try to ignore her. I know it's really hard, but just try.


OMM: What a failure I am at school. I mean, I have a great life out of school, but I feel like such a failure here. What a reversal this is of 6 years back.
I feel like the only thing holding back the tide of my feelings is my gigantic dose of antidepressants. And I don't like this, knowing that the feelings are there somewhere, but are being hidden.
Reply

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts