Times thanked
OMM
...money, I want more
...stress, I want less
...fun, need some NOW!
MaggieB +

A day without laughter is a day wasted

Times thanked
Today I came out to the biggest homophobe I know…

aka my brother….
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
ImAwesome +

Times thanked
Awww *hugs*
How did it go?

OMM: Why did my bestfriend get this incurable disease? Why couldnt some dipshit get it?! She had so much potential, and it breaks my heart that she wont be able to reach her goals
marilynbruce +

Live, Laugh, Love... Uninhibitedly, Uncontrollably, Unconditionally

Times thanked
OMM: My ex...
You have not loved a beautiful woman until you love one with tattoos
marilynbruce +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieB View Post

aka my brother….

Oh babes, I hope it went ok! x
marilynbruce +

Times thanked

Quote:

Seriously considering tattoo with one of my favourite quotes. What do you ladies think of chest tattoos?

OMG! HOT HOT HOT! Do it!
MaggieB +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAwesome View Post

Awww *hugs*
How did it go?

OMM: Why did my bestfriend get this incurable disease? Why couldnt some dipshit get it?! She had so much potential, and it breaks my heart that she wont be able to reach her goals

Not exactly sure how it went lol. All he said was that he knew. Nothing else. :/

but *hugs* for you! I know how it feels to see your best friend in pain and not be able to do anything about it *massive hugs*
Time is not something that we can borrow and the future is uncertain until tomorrow
MaggieB +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilynbruce View Post

OMG! HOT HOT HOT! Do it!

hahah not gonna get it on my chest, but it will be a bold statement on my calf before the week is out
ImAwesome +

Times thanked

Quote:

All he said was that he knew. Nothing else. :/

Thats what happened to me. :/ Well, at least he didn't say something extremely homophobic so thats a positive.
But you took a huge step to come out to your brother, regardless if he's homophobic or not. Kudos to you!
marilynbruce +

Times thanked

Quote:

hahah not gonna get it on my chest, but it will be a bold statement on my calf before the week is out

I am getting my lower back done this weekend. Woot!
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

Times thanked
OMM is the physical distance between you & I and that it means I am completely unable to do anything practical to help you through any of this. I just wish I could reach out & hug you.
Sammie83 +

Times thanked
The dust she kicked up ..
linkin +

Temporarily Out of Stock

Times thanked
Cop some in the eye...?
Bon91 +

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Times thanked
OMM - getting roped into being the sober driver. Fuck.
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
MaggieB +

Times thanked
Seeing things differently….Wondering if I'll be able to handle it...
Mac31 +

I am who I am. And sweetie..your approval isn't needed no matter how much you think it is!

Times thanked

Quote:

aka my brother….

Fantastic Maggie.
This is when you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and take a step forward. Think Kryptonite.. I believe in you..
Bon91 +

Times thanked
OMM - i have to pack, to live for 6 months... this wouldn't necessarily worry me, if i didn't want to masturbate so frequently.
Haven't we learned over the past two days that if we all pull together we can become greater than the sum of our parts. That if we are of one mind and one intent, there are no boundaries to what we can achieve
Sammie83 +

Times thanked
Logging trucks
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

Times thanked
Faith: [in Buffy's body] "Cause I could do anything I want and instead I choose to pout and whine and feel the burden of Slayerness. I mean, I could be rich, I could be famous. I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more."
linkin +

Temporarily Out of Stock

Times thanked
What the fuck was I thinking striking around for 5 years and investing in a house with that woman?!?
Bon91 +

Times thanked
I've had the most horrible morning, i got my period and was in such pain so early in the morning, with nothing in my stomach i decided against pain killers. Didn't go into town like i'd planned stayed home couldn't even lay down in my bed. Filled a hot water bottle which gave me at least enough of a reprieve to lay down. I wake up hurting more than i ever have before, so much so i vomit everywhere. Fucking hell. Didn't make it to the toilet so into the basin as i get to watch some really fucking gross contents splattering up at me, the mirror, my surrounds. It was deep purple with chunks and bits of onion (i'm pretty sure it was from the beetroot relish i was into last night). Now most of the time i feel better after a vom, the water tastes sweet afterward but this morning. NO SUCH LUCK. I couldn't get the spew taste out for the life of me. Back to bed, more hot water bottle. Wake up, phone ringing, ignore it, get up, teapot on, visitors arrive. Now i have to pack. I'm feeling shitter than shit atm i've never had to throw up because i was hurting. This is fucked! Has it happened to anyone else??
megawatts +

Open up your heart and let me pull you away

Times thanked
Hope you get better, Bon!
Now that you mention periods, I'm still waiting for mine. Where is it? I seem to have lost it.
Bon91 +

Times thanked
*cough* pregnant *cough*
Dash80 +

Lurky lurk

Times thanked
*cough* gross *cough*

Get better Bon!
Bon91 +

Times thanked
Yeah man, cheers i'm relatively all good now, except you know, bleeding like the gutted echidna i've got down there. Ha.

So... i haven't finished packing yet . . . uh yeah only about 7 hours until i have to leave my safe house. OMM - *whine* i don't wanna (pack, that is. i'm ready to blow this joint and tear W.A a new one. Defend my Lesbian Mud Wrestling title and all)
madamemoloch +

*WHOVIAN*

Times thanked
^ you say a gutted echidna and all I can think is their god awful spikes. Please tell me you don't have spikes Bon?!

OMM is that I want this sore throat and general feeling crappy to fuck off! Can't be sick, gf flying to Melbourne!!
megawatts +

Times thanked
OMM is now Lesbian Mud Wrestling Thanks Bon!
ImAwesome +

Times thanked
OMM: Mum calling me "sick" and that I have "something wrong with [me]", just because I said I have a celebrity crush on Delta Goodrem. I asked her why she thinks im "sick", and she responded by saying "because you're a girl!". I've been so depressed today because of it. I dont feel "normal" and I cant imagine how Im ever going to tell her who I really am.

She says that she's fine with gay people and whatnot, but thats because they arent her children.

*sigh* (Im trying to not cry while typing this, because it would be awkward since Im at school.)
megawatts +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAwesome View Post

OMM: Mum calling me "sick" and that I have "something wrong with [me]", just because I said I have a celebrity crush on Delta Goodrem. I asked her why she thinks im "sick", and she responded by saying "because you're a girl!". I've been so depressed today because of it. I dont feel "normal" and I cant imagine how Im ever going to tell her who I really am.

She says that she's fine with gay people and whatnot, but thats because they arent her children.

*sigh* (Im trying to not cry while typing this, because it would be awkward since Im at school.)

As I said, you're an awesome person, just try to ignore her. I know it's really hard, but just try.

OMM: What a failure I am at school. I mean, I have a great life out of school, but I feel like such a failure here. What a reversal this is of 6 years back.
I feel like the only thing holding back the tide of my feelings is my gigantic dose of antidepressants. And I don't like this, knowing that the feelings are there somewhere, but are being hidden.

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread