Chat and Gossip

So Gamers...

Tools
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
...nothing wrong with a lil interspecies action.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
MyHorseLikesYou +

Keep skateboarding gay or the jocks win.

Times thanked
Now we see the real Marko lol. I can't wait for this one - I'm looking at pre-orders now.
Thunderdome 'till we die!!!
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
Haha we all have a dark side mate. Lol seriously though I think I'll pre-order it, but it's release is a long while off.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
True to dat - Dark sides to us all. I can't help but pre-order I'm just so caught up in the moment lol. I'm such a fps slut.
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha you lil gamer slut! You better wear rubber gloves before ever touching my controller! Lmfao
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
I'll bring the crisco hehe
Marko +

Times thanked
Lol nah it's fine I've got plenty enough KY
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
KY doesn't give you that "I've just been fucked with a fried chicken" feeling.
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha true that. So...I take it you know what it feels like to be fucked with a fried chicken? :P
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
Come on now, two people revealing their dark sides on SS in one night - people won't cope. Well people other than Lazz.
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha they'll be fine. All we need to do now is start fucking in front of everyone. :]

I know Lazz would love this depravity! >:]
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
I bags the bottom lol.
Marko +

Times thanked
Lol fine by me, I like it both ways, hard, fast and fucking rough! >:P
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
(Lost in a disgustingly happy thought)..... OK I'm back. Ahh so that cheeky grin is actually a little evil grin. You are one saucy man & such a flirt. Who knew? lol
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha oh didn't I tell you I'm Lucifer? Woops yeah sorry fact I forgot to mention.

An there's nothing wrong with flirting....I could go further and tell you what I like to do with my tongue...but I think thats a story for another time. :]
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
Lucifer hey? I thought LB was resident evil round these parts (see what I did there..... res evil ..... ahh shut up). Yes I think the tongue tales might be for another time. I really don't want to have to clean up. lol.
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha Ya know I don't think I've ever talked to LB before, an no, there's tons of us evil folks around here >:]. Yeah the tongue twister can wait. Lol you're up pretty late btw. Am I keeping you up?
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
Nah that crysis trailer is though . Actually I'm usually up pretty late.
LB seems o'right - can be a funny fucka - haven't seen him post for a bit. Might just be missing his posts though.
Marko +

Times thanked
Ah ok all good. An yeah I remember one of the fullas saying they hadn't seen him on in a while.
MyHorseLikesYou +

Times thanked
Why you up so late? We probably should PM instead of taking up the thread with our banter.
Marko +

Times thanked
Hahaha fine by me.
joejoe84 +

Christmas shopping done.

Times thanked
Get a bloody room, you two!
"Nationalism does nothing but teach you to hate people that you've never met and to take pride in achievements you played no part in. Yet they still man up at the bar, "Fuck the French!" you know those guys "Fuck the French! If we hadn’t saved their asses in two world wars they'd be speaking German right now". Oh, oh really, was that us? was that me and you Tommy? I remember I blacked out a little after that forth shot of Jager last night."
Marko +

Times thanked
Time for me to put this thread back on track.

Quote:

NINTENDO said today it posted its first annual loss in more than three decades, dragged down by price cuts for the company's 3DS handheld game system and Wii home console, and valuation losses on its foreign currency holdings due to the strong yen.
The Japanese video game giant said it fell into the red with a net loss of ¥43.20 billion ($530 million) in the fiscal year that ended March 31, compared with a profit of ¥77.62 billion a year earlier.

Revenue fell 36 percent to ¥647.65 billion yen in the year, while it recorded an operating loss of ¥37.32 billion.
Nintendo does not break out its earnings on a quarterly basis.

The loss comes as Nintendo is phasing out two ageing game systems for newer models. Last year, it introduced the Nintendo 3DS, a successor to the DS handheld, to a lukewarm reception and the company has said it plans to debut a new home console, the Wii U, later this year.

Nintendo is no longer competing only with traditional video game hardware manufacturers, such as Sony and Microsoft. Free or inexpensive social games and a growing line-up of titles available on smartphones and tablet computers provide an additional draw to consumers.

For the current fiscal year, Nintendo said it is targeting a net profit of ¥20 billion and an operating profit of ¥35 billion on revenue of ¥820 billion.

The company's forecasts are slightly below analysts' estimates of a net profit of ¥31.04 billion and an operating profit of ¥40 billion on revenue of ¥832.72 billion, based on forecasts compiled by Thomson Reuters.

After a sluggish start for the 3DS, which plays 3-D games without the need for special glasses, Nintendo slashed the price of the machine by 40 per cent in August and demand accelerated with the introduction of 3DS versions of two popular game franchises - Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Nintendo said it sold 13.53 million 3DS units in the past fiscal year and expects to sell 18.5 million units in this fiscal year.
Another drag on Nintendo's results is the strong yen - the company keeps much of its cash in foreign currencies, so a stronger yen inflates paper losses on its reserves when converted into the Japanese currency, while a weaker yen leads to paper gains.
The dollar reached a record low against the yen of ¥75.31 on October 31. The US greenback changed hands at ¥81.16 early today.
For this fiscal year ending March 2013, Nintendo said it has foreign exchange rate expectations of the dollar at ¥80 and the euro at ¥105.

Ref: http://www.news.com.au/business/brea...-1226339154818

Without a doubt the gaming industry just like so many other industries seem to be still feeling the ffects of the GFC. Sony is also suffering quite badly as a result.

So I'm curious kids....which company if any might just go under? (in your own opinion of course)

I don't see Nintendo going under...but Sony...hmm if they successfully launch their next platform, they will pull through like a phoenix out of the ashes.

Last edited by Marko: 26th April 2012 at 07:38 PM

moviefan84 +

:)

Times thanked
I am surprised Nintendo is doing poorly as it was doing really well not long ago, (although I have been hearing that the 3ds has only a few decent games, but I do not know about that because I haven't played it myself) as for which company might go under I really can't say, as it is difficult times. But the same thing happened to Sega a while back when their Dreamcast console failed, that they stopped making consoles but they are still around but now only produce games.
Elducks +

Times thanked
It is kinda weird to hear that Nintendo made a loss. I always thought their various IP's like Mario, Donkey Kong etc basically meant limitless sales. I guess Sony would be the one to collapse if anyone would, but the next gen consoles are still a way off yet.
Anthony Mahera +

Visiting Mars

Times thanked
Darksiders 2 is coming out soon which the first one is one of my favie games. In Darksiders 2 you get go play "Death" which is one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. I can't wait!!

Prototype 2 looks shithouse which sucks cause I really liked the first one I hate shooter games.

I'm kinda tempted to get Batman Arkham City, I've herd good things about that game.....
Marko +

Times thanked
I didn't mind Prototype 1, but i found it got repetitive quite fast. Doubt I'll get the new one.

Darksiders 2 looks good. :]

Same Same Media Player
Darksiders 2: Official Announcement Trailer - YouTube
blockbuster +

waiting for inspiration

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marko View Post

I didn't mind Prototype 1, but i found it got repetitive quite fast. Doubt I'll get the new one.

Darksiders 2 looks good. :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbvGC4VOOTk

I thought exactly the same thing ... didnt even bother to finish it. Wont bother with Prototype 2
zoople +

dare to be average

Times thanked
It's PS3 for me! Although I did just get a new computer so I might just get a game for the sake of seeing what the graphics are like.
Anyone wanna be PSN buddies? Add me: therealzoople
moviefan84 +

:)

Times thanked
The upcoming mmorpg Guild Wars 2 actually looks pretty good, from the trailers and other videos I have seen, although looks very different to it's predecessor, (looks a bit like WOW). I defiantly would like to try this out when it is released.

Same Same Media Player
YouTube

Last edited by moviefan84: 29th April 2012 at 02:08 PM

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread