Adelaide

switch to: liquid fixed

home > forums > Regions > Adelaide

New South Aussie business - support a local!

Tools
HotDealsAdelaide +

Times thanked
Smile New South Aussie business - support a local!
Hi there,

I'm a 27yo South Aussie gal attempting to take on the interstate and international group buying daily deal sites.

Please visit the Hot Deals Adelaide website (. com) for our very own voucher site.

Only featuring SA businesses, only selling to SA folk and keeping all the money here in SA!

Please feel free to email me if you know of a business who would like to be featured. Only requirement is to be in SA! Home businesses, Mum's businesses, anyone with an ABN welcome!

Please sign up to our mailing list and let us save you some money while also supporting local businesses and charities.

Thanks for your time!
Megan
mark_ +

_

Times thanked
what are you selling, Megan?
HotDealsAdelaide +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_ View Post

what are you selling, Megan?

Hi Mark,

We will be offering all sorts of deals - restaurants, spas, dry cleaning, car washes, kids stuff, family entertainment, etc.

Thanks for your interest :-)
ernesto_1 +

single

Times thanked
Megan:

emphasize ur 9% commission- consumers will Be more confident that goods aren't inflated n discounted. The discount is genuine.
don't give all your secrets away on why we are better. keep it under wraps because I'm sure big companies will cherrypick your best ideas.
do not target just adelaide as the market is very limited. On a 9 % commission ud want to go for the east coast.

however it's your start up n always good to see someone giving it a go!! think big n kick ass!
wont tell anybody... wont tell anybody....
HotDealsAdelaide +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernesto_1 View Post

Megan:

emphasize ur 9% commission- consumers will Be more confident that goods aren't inflated n discounted. The discount is genuine.
don't give all your secrets away on why we are better. keep it under wraps because I'm sure big companies will cherrypick your best ideas.
do not target just adelaide as the market is very limited. On a 9 % commission ud want to go for the east coast.

however it's your start up n always good to see someone giving it a go!! think big n kick ass!

Thanks for your feedback Ernesto - very much appreciated. You raise some good points!

Cheers
Megan

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread