Chat and Gossip

Bears - pleasure or pestilence?

Reply
Page 2 of 2
  Tools
wysi +

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wysi's Avatar
Joined
Jul 2011
Times thanked
7,351
Posts
13,154
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAsh View Post

He goes regularly and tries to say I go, which I don't.

but isn't it the place for mature men????

he'd be better off at 357.
MrAsh +

---

MrAsh's Avatar
Joined
Mar 2011
Times thanked
6,666
Posts
14,147
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by wysi View Post

but isn't it the place for mature men????

he'd be better off at 357.

Depends what time. Friday night, Saturday night, some naked Thursdays and Ten Buck Tuesdays you get mixed with a few bears, cubs, average guys. Other times it's usually mature guys.

Ernesto doesn't like 357 since there is too much competiton.
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Lazzarus's Avatar
Joined
Feb 2011
Times thanked
3,835
Posts
4,651
Default
We have our own games room and on the last Saturday of every month we throw a little soiree cum orgy. We don't go out much these days so it's much easier and more fun to have the trash come to us.
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.
wysi +

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wysi's Avatar
Joined
Jul 2011
Times thanked
7,351
Posts
13,154
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAsh View Post

Depends what time. Friday night, Saturday night, some naked Thursdays and Ten Buck Tuesdays you get mixed with a few bears, cubs, average guys. Other times it's usually mature guys.

Ernesto doesn't like 357 since there is too much competiton.

omg, you know a lot!
wysi +

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wysi's Avatar
Joined
Jul 2011
Times thanked
7,351
Posts
13,154
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazzarus View Post

We have our own games room and on the last Saturday of every month we throw a little soiree cum orgy. We don't go out much these days so it's much easier and more fun to have the trash come to us.

you go to KS as well???
christianbaines82 +

Resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die.

christianbaines82's Avatar
Joined
Jul 2010
Times thanked
38
Posts
173
Default
Pestilence? PESTILENCE, you say??? I assume by your follow ups you fall into the 'pleasure' camp?

Still amuses me that some people can't wrap their heads around the bear thing beyond stereotypes. Or that they think bears are grossly overweight - despite all evidence to the contrary. Sexy fellas come in all shapes, sizes and follicle counts. Everyone has their preferences, but don't try to turn 'sexy' into some elite group. It's subjective.
Smart people don't know everything. They're just willing to learn.

Find me on Facebook: facebook.com/christianbainesauthor
Random musings for short attention spans at : twitter.com/XtianBaines
twoten85 +

WOw... i really have neglected SS :(

twoten85's Avatar
Joined
Aug 2011
Times thanked
1,533
Posts
1,697
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianbaines82 View Post

Pestilence? PESTILENCE, you say??? I assume by your follow ups you fall into the 'pleasure' camp?

Still amuses me that some people can't wrap their heads around the bear thing beyond stereotypes. Or that they think bears are grossly overweight - despite all evidence to the contrary. Sexy fellas come in all shapes, sizes and follicle counts. Everyone has their preferences, but don't try to turn 'sexy' into some elite group. It's subjective.

Well Said, I totally agree with you
It’s like I’m a gay salmon fighting for my life in a river of bears

"Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable." - Cher.

Reductive, look it up! - Madonna
MrAsh +

---

MrAsh's Avatar
Joined
Mar 2011
Times thanked
6,666
Posts
14,147
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianbaines82 View Post

Pestilence? PESTILENCE, you say??? I assume by your follow ups you fall into the 'pleasure' camp?

Still amuses me that some people can't wrap their heads around the bear thing beyond stereotypes. Or that they think bears are grossly overweight - despite all evidence to the contrary. Sexy fellas come in all shapes, sizes and follicle counts. Everyone has their preferences, but don't try to turn 'sexy' into some elite group. It's subjective.

Preferences are prejudice. You're attraction should be on the individual for who they are and not what they are.

Last edited by MrAsh: 25th January 2012 at 07:08 AM

MrAsh +

---

MrAsh's Avatar
Joined
Mar 2011
Times thanked
6,666
Posts
14,147
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by wysi View Post

omg, you know a lot!


Yes and no. I do hear a lot, yet most of it is just rumours. I ask folk to provide facts to base the claims of their gossip.
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Lazzarus's Avatar
Joined
Feb 2011
Times thanked
3,835
Posts
4,651
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by wysi View Post

you go to KS as well???

I used to go lots of places. Adelaide is a small town and we don't exactly have a plethora of saunas over here... hence why we thought it would be fun to create our own little piece of steamy sleaze at home.

The parties begin at 7pm and everyone has to bring a plate, we provide the drinks and lube... and toys... etc
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.
Page 2 of 2
Reply

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts