Melbourne

wet on wellington or Subway sauna

Tools
AlexKim +

going around and around

Times thanked
Default wet on wellington or Subway sauna
I heard that subway sauna is not as good as it was... so I'm confused whether should I go there or not ? any suggestion ?
wysi +

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Times thanked
I think many of the guys at WOW were hot. when i was there.

I did not bother with Subway, it's located along Flinders and very high foot traffic - could be a negative. As well the guys who I saw coming in and out of the Subway were less than the quality of those I saw at WOW.

WOW is like Bodyline in Sydney.
Subway is like 357 in Sydney.

Tigerland +

:)

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by wysi View Post

I think many of the guys at WOW were hot. when i was there.

I did not bother with Subway, it's located along Flinders and very high foot traffic - could be a negative. As well the guys who I saw coming in and out of the Subway were less than the quality of those I saw at WOW.

WOW is like Bodyline in Sydney.
Subway is like 357 in Sydney.

You did the old "Sit out the front and see who walks in and out" Routine before deciding whether to enter Subway's long dark hallway?

Last edited by Tigerland: 23rd September 2012 at 01:35 PM

ernesto_1 +

single

Times thanked
it's shit now
Tigerland +

Times thanked
It's been fairly sad the last couple of times I've been.
wysi +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerland View Post

You did the old "Sit out the front and see who walks in and out" Routine before deciding whether to enter Subway's long dark hallway?

no, i was waiting for the city circle tram when i realised i was standing directly in front of the bloody sauna! go there and see what i mean! i had enough time to observe the incoming/outgoing trade before the free tram arrived. hahaha.
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked
Subway wasn't that crash hot 10 years ago either.
Tigerland +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAsh View Post

Subway wasn't that crash hot 10 years ago either.

They went through a phase about 10 years ago where they had the rudest bunch of queens working on the front counter.
Brad_Woodford +

relaxed.

Times thanked

Quote:

They went through a phase about 10 years ago where they had the rudest bunch of queens working on the front counter.

Queens? Rude? Noo...surely not.
ernesto_1 +

single

Times thanked
those queens are such bitches. i should know
wont tell anybody... wont tell anybody....
BigFred +

Times thanked
Default Subway is definitely inferior
Subway is pretentious. There are too many barrow corridors. Too many older and Asian gays. No real, naughty sexual energy.

At $24 it's a rip off.

The owners spend no time there. They're mostly overseas spending the cash.
Tigerland +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFred View Post

Subway is pretentious. There are too many barrow corridors. Too many older and Asian gays. No real, naughty sexual energy.

At $24 it's a rip off.

The owners spend no time there. They're mostly overseas spending the cash.

I've almost walked smack bang into those long mirrors at the end of the dark corridors on several occasions. lol
ernesto_1 +

single

Times thanked
lol I fucked both those bosses! One was pretty good. The other was meh n average looking
djugs +

Times thanked
WOW is good ive been there a bit, just get up on the sling and wait doesn't take long
holofernes +

new

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFred View Post

Too many older and Asian gays. No real, naughty sexual energy..

Wow I've finally found my problem. Being Asian must have caused me to repel sexual energy in others. Thanks.
ernesto_1 +

single

Times thanked
big fred just wants muscled tanned young guys to suck his 95 yr old wrinkly cock!
wont tell anybody... wont tell anybody....
wysi +

Times thanked
i reckon subway is like 357 and wow is like bodyline.
fitboy81 +

Times thanked
Default Subway sauna wholly disappointment!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexKim View Post

I heard that subway sauna is not as good as it was... so I'm confused whether should I go there or not ? any suggestion ?

I went to that place once lunch time , my first disappontment was about the price , sydneys saunas charge people less on lunch

time but here was same $24 , and was planning to spend some time and go out , then come back , as i do it in sydney for free with

my pass card for another 24 hours , but here they r charging people $5 for just another 4 hours , another thing there s no free

coffee , tea as like in sydney ,and another thing there s no hand towel in rooms !!!

anyway decided to spend more time in sauna , start to walk around to find my hottie , no wayyy!!!! there was full of oldies , fat , guys with mixed , generally

indian , pakistani and some another asian guys , anyway and another interesting thing was , everyone just walking around , no

one was having sex that i seen , whatttt a weird and sick outlooking , and seriously felt pretty depressed , tried my last chances

but wholly crupt!!! , left the sauna after spending 3 hours in the place ,

soo!!! gave them second chance and tried that sauna on peakest time on saturday night , another disappointment was waiting

me , exactly the same sort oldies , and indians was walking around , and was nothing happening , wierd , wierd ,wierd!!!!!

left the sauna in a 1 hour , and will never ever planning to visit this place again , just wasting money , time , wierdness!!!
fitboy81 +

Times thanked
my suggestion is definetly wet on wellington for melbourne , but the location is some far from cbd , otherwise if u really want to visit sauna definetly that place may meet your needs , with $$$$$ , i think best way to find someone in melbourne , try grindr , or that sort of digital things for free!!
fitboy81 +

Times thanked
i think subway worse than 357 , you have a little chance to find someone in 357 , but for subway ((((((((((((((
Tigerland +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitboy81 View Post

I went to that place once lunch time , my first disappontment was about the price , sydneys saunas charge people less on lunch

time but here was same $24 , and was planning to spend some time and go out , then come back , as i do it in sydney for free with

my pass card for another 24 hours , but here they r charging people $5 for just another 4 hours , another thing there s no free

coffee , tea as like in sydney ,and another thing there s no hand towel in rooms !!!

anyway decided to spend more time in sauna , start to walk around to find my hottie , no wayyy!!!! there was full of oldies , fat , guys with mixed , generally

indian , pakistani and some another asian guys , anyway and another interesting thing was , everyone just walking around , no

one was having sex that i seen , whatttt a weird and sick outlooking , and seriously felt pretty depressed , tried my last chances

but wholly crupt!!! , left the sauna after spending 3 hours in the place ,

soo!!! gave them second chance and tried that sauna on peakest time on saturday night , another disappointment was waiting

me , exactly the same sort oldies , and indians was walking around , and was nothing happening , wierd , wierd ,wierd!!!!!

left the sauna in a 1 hour , and will never ever planning to visit this place again , just wasting money , time , wierdness!!!

You flunked English in High School right?
fitboy81 +

Times thanked

Quote:

You flunked English in High School right?

hahahaa... do u think so?! , teach me english bitch!!!
Tigerland +

Times thanked

Quote:

hahahaa... do u think so?! , teach me english bitch!!!

First you need to wash your mouth out with some Listerine!
fitboy81 +

Times thanked

Quote:

First you need to wash your mouth out with some Listerine!

my mouth s perfectly clean , better to put that listerine bottle in ur ass , enjoy and satisfied yourself first , and then give me a smarter ideas!!
Tigerland +

Times thanked

Quote:

my mouth s perfectly clean , better to put that listerine bottle in ur ass , enjoy and satisfied yourself first , and then give me a smarter ideas!!

No really, you did fail English in High School right?
fitboy81 +

Times thanked

Quote:

No really, you did fail English in High School right?

I am so clear , follow my instructions at above , seriously that pleasure will give plenty of bloods to your brain , then you will talk

more smarter with me , please try that , don t miss it out , you are a good boy did u know that ,
longhornie +

Times thanked
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFred
Too many older and Asian gays. No real, naughty sexual energy..

Wow I've finally found my problem. Being Asian must have caused me to repel sexual energy in others. Thanks.

Or perhaps it could be the other 50% of the options in that post - other guys may think you look like an Old Man . . .

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread