Brisbane

switch to: liquid fixed

home > forums > Regions > Brisbane

Dose anybody know the place to do blood test?

Tools
justin858 +

Times thanked
Default Dose anybody know the place to do blood test?
A friend asked me if I know somewhere in brisbane he can do the blood test.
I don't really know.. somewhere in the city?

anyone?

I don't mind doing one .. just to prove I am safe.
tyson +

thanks Mr Sandman!

Times thanked
Try any doctor, anywhere, anytime. It's a standard GP thing.

If you are embarrassed (you shouldn't be!!) go to the Central Brunswick Medical Clinic. All doctors here are gay (and gorgeous)) and truly lovely. Go see the stunningly beautiful and hilarious boys here. It's a cornucopia of fantasies. Tthey've got one for every type - bear, jock, irish, ginge, etc.
NewFarmer +

Times thanked
Just for conveniance sake I usually go to the Brisbane Sexual Health Clinic on Roma Street (google it). They're drop in so you don't need an appointment and they will do the whole gamut of tests and withdraw all the blood on site. All fully bulk billed with absolutely no out-of-pocket expense. The staff are exceptionally kind and knowledgeable.

It's a great idea to make regular sexual health testing a part of your lifestyle as it brings peace of mind and puts you in control of decisions about your health.
justin858 +

Times thanked
Thx guys. I actually work in the city. It is so easy just walking down to Brisbane Sexual Health Clinic on Roma Street. can do this at lunch break
Ignorance77 +

scunts

Times thanked
Due to the Sexual Health Clinic facing increased usage and cut backs on staff, its best to get there in the morning (9am) to see a triage nurse - if you turn up at lunch time you may be turned away due to all spots already being taken.

Its a fantastic service - they just run on very limited resources
"Why can't you just be proud of me as a peer and my gentleman lover?" - Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
justin858 +

Times thanked
Thx Ignorance77

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread