Gilco +

Times thanked
Default Find older men near you
hot..
Travis de Jonk +

loving being a Sydney-sider!

Times thanked
any more portals for meeting guys online, and Ill have to hire a secretary to manage all my profiles and schedule my sex life LOL
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked
Just got a new app!

Edit: Just deleted the new app. I find the same faces are on this app as they are on all the grids in the other apps. I suppose that's the luck of the draw of living in the thick of gayland.

Just to let everyone know, I didn't see hardly any of this kind of muscle daddy...

It was more of this kind of muscle daddy...

Last edited by MrAsh: 21st March 2012 at 08:06 PM

Matt Akersten +

Share the love :-)

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAsh View Post

Just got a new app!
Edit: Just deleted the new app. I find the same faces are on this app as they are on all the grids in the other apps

LOL! Yes I think this is a common finding with all the various apps out there. The same set of people trying them all out. Well good on you for trying though.
JayTee +

"Keep Australia Beautiful"... loved that old slogan

Times thanked
am I a daddy? How do people who are older but looking for someone else even older differentiate themselves? I would hate to be bombarded by twinks young enough to be my son like I am on other apps.
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee View Post

am I a daddy? How do people who are older but looking for someone else even older differentiate themselves? I would hate to be bombarded by twinks young enough to be my son like I am on other apps.

They have a what type are you (e.g.chaser/admirer or daddy/Silverfox) profile option. I forgotten what exact terms they use though. Yet when I was on it last night there doesn't seem to be any twinks. The youngest are mature looking 20 somethings, yet there were a few queeny looking chasers.

Last edited by MrAsh: 22nd March 2012 at 10:54 AM

Virgindirk +

sublimage

Times thanked

Quote:

Just got a new app!

Edit: Just deleted the new app. I find the same faces are on this app as they are on all the grids in the other apps. I suppose that's the luck of the draw of living in the thick of gayland.

Just goes to show how gulible the gay scene really is.

grindr,scruff,jackr etc etc all claim to be catering for diffrent men with diffrent tastes but really theres no real diffrence with the same guys on there and many of us including myself and my partner has fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Its the same shit just diffrent smell.
Matt Akersten +

Share the love :-)

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virgindirk View Post

Just goes to show how gulible the gay scene really is.

It's not about being 'gullible'. We're just early adopters. And optimistic.

I particularly enjoyed the Facebook comments about this story.

"I don't need an app to find older men, I use my sight, those wonderful older men are all around me."

Versus...

"Finally old men can stop clogging up my Grindr with their futile conversations."

http://www.facebook.com/samesame#!/s...02596293142903
Marc +

Disillusioned SS'er have decided to check out.

Times thanked
I am mortified! Last thing I want to be identified as, is a daddy! God, am so shallow about my never ending quest to hang onto my youth.....erm.....'younger self' I lie about my age....although I do use current photos since nothing pisses anyone off when an actual meet occurs to find the person has little resemblance to the 10 year old profile pic. Worse, still I met a twink who is into the "older man" and he rejected me because I looked way too young for my age; I even produced my licence as proof of age......I cried. He was cute, and totally bubble butt fuckable! I give up.
Virgindirk +

sublimage

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc View Post

I am mortified! Last thing I want to be identified as, is a daddy! God, am so shallow about my never ending quest to hang onto my youth.....erm.....'younger self' I lie about my age....although I do use current photos since nothing pisses anyone off when an actual meet occurs to find the person has little resemblance to the 10 year old profile pic. Worse, still I met a twink who is into the "older man" and he rejected me because I looked way too young for my age; I even produced my licence as proof of age......I cried. He was cute, and totally bubble butt fuckable! I give up.

so marc are you really 38? lol and if so I would not consider you as a daddy
Virgindirk +

sublimage

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Akersten View Post

It's not about being 'gullible'. We're just early adopters. And optimistic.

I particularly enjoyed the Facebook comments about this story.

"I don't need an app to find older men, I use my sight, those wonderful older men are all around me."

Versus...

"Finally old men can stop clogging up my Grindr with their futile conversations."

http://www.facebook.com/samesame#!/s...02596293142903

The word gullible might have been a slight strong word to use but what Im trying to say is all these gay chat websites/apps/ portals are all the same.

When something in the gay chat/hook up world new launches we all think its gods gift to gay dating and we all pounce on it without realising its gonna have the same guys, looking for the same thing, telling you the same stuff they told you on all the other previous websites/apps/portals you've used.
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked
The older I get the younger I like 'em so it's probably a good thing I won't be around for much longer. Men in their sixties chasing after fifteen year old boys isn't a good look
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.
Virgindirk +

sublimage

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazzarus View Post

The older I get the younger I like 'em so it's probably a good thing I won't be around for much longer. Men in their sixties chasing after fifteen year old boys isn't a good look

I dont mind men in thier sixties chasing after EIGHTEEN year olds, but its the men in thier sixties pretending to be 18 again in order to attract younger guys is what I find offputting.
mark_ +

_

Times thanked

Quote:

… IMO they have real issues …

Most people have issues.
Lazzarus +

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule,not to bewail,not to scorn human actions,but to understand them

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virgindirk View Post

I dont mind men in thier sixties chasing after EIGHTEEN year olds, but its the men in thier sixties pretending to be 18 again in order to attract younger guys is what I find offputting.

I just had an image of flounder... he's out of the country right?
I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned.
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_ View Post

Most people have issues.

I have issues and I blame my mother. No thirteen year old boy needs to be breast fed -_-
TheOldie +

Goodbye winter !

Times thanked
My seems some just cant accept they are not wanted by everyone.

Who gives a flying fuck what the age difference is. Perfectly fine if not your thing but to fling snide remarks constantly especially when some
are totally fucked up themselves.

Maybe tolerance is disappearing from this community.
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOldie View Post

Maybe tolerance is disappearing from this community.

I've been thinking that
local_warming +

i just want it to be warm where i am

Times thanked

Quote:

and IMO they have real issues

Now all we need is bashar al-assad to call hosni mubarak a dictator who oppressed his own citizens
local_warming +

Times thanked

Quote:

In my opinion the problem is when older guys only chase after younger men and also as VirginDirk says have a fixation on youth. I find these guys do nothing more than sleaze and objectify young men (e.g. leering young guys shower and adjust themselves at the gym etc...) and IMO they have real issues and are disrespectful creeps. I see heaps of these guys at SOPV's and there are a few on this site who regularly comment on the hot boys thread.
:

That would be like saying that fat people shouldnt check out fit people - ridiculous, utterly ridiculous
local_warming +

Times thanked
Who doesnt "leer" in the hot boys of the week thread - thats the whole purpose of the fucking thread you fool ash
MrAsh +

---

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by local_warming View Post

That would be like saying that fat people shouldnt check out fit people - ridiculous, utterly ridiculous

Quote:

Originally Posted by local_warming View Post

Who doesnt "leer" in the hot boys of the week thread - thats the whole purpose of the fucking thread you fool ash

There is nothing wrong with appreciating or looking. It's the way it's done and that's one thing I've learned myself, decency and respect go a long way.
TheOldie +

Goodbye winter !

Times thanked

Quote:

There is nothing wrong with appreciating or looking. It's the way it's done and that's one thing I've learned myself, decency and respect go a long way.

For this week you mean.

If you had learned decency you'd keep your fucking snide remarks to yourself.
Lazzarus +

Times thanked
I obviously have failed at being a decent person despite somehow managing to get two doctorates and spending ten years practising medicine.

When it comes to sex I don't have any respect or decency because that is never the point. Sex is sex and if it isn't wet and dirty then you may as well be taking tea with you mother.
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
Cool it guys, no need for this to become another thread on Germaine Greer.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
local_warming +

Times thanked

Quote:

You're logic is all over the place like a mad woman's shit. Show me an example of "decency" and "respect" in the hot boys of the week thread. Or better yet, show me where this HASNT occurred in the hot boys of the week thread.
Its like you're revoking the license to have fun, for anyone 50+ years old. Next you'll have them turned away at the door at the mardi gras after-party, because they should be at home doing things more "suited" to their age.
Advice from ash;over 50 - stay at home 24/7 and learn how to knit
Lazzarus +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marko View Post

Cool it guys, no need for this to become another thread on Germaine Greer.

If I didn't annoy people my purpose here would be mute.

Everything is theatre so nothing is real.
Marko +

"I was asked 'do you miss Clinton?' I said yeah I miss him, I'd rather have my president fucking his intern, than fucking the nation" - Paul Mooney

Times thanked
Yeah but the Germaine Greer thread went a little beyond annoying someone.
"Sir" *stands up from wheelchair* "I have a plan" *walks two steps, looks down at feet* "MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!" - Peter Sellers as Dr Strangelove
flounder +

Times thanked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazzarus View Post

I just had an image of flounder... he's out of the country right?

Yeah Im out of the country numb nuts. You know I dont chase.
flounder +

Times thanked

Quote:

Im so fucking happy we have your approval, for a minute there I thought Id have to change my entire lifelsyle to suit your warped, fucked up, "in my opinion" world.
Page 1 of 2

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread