News and Current Affairs

Party - Sleaze Ball, The Villains' Lair - Entertainment Quarter - 4/10/08

Tools
disco3000 +

making my nights out worthwhile ;)

Times thanked
Default Party - Sleaze Ball, The Villains' Lair - Entertainment Quarter - 4/10/08
I didn't even go, and I thought it was a disaster. One room for Sleaze Ball? Count me out!
athleticute +

watching you.

Times thanked
Default Party - Sleaze Ball, The Villains' Lair - Entertainment Quarter - 4/10/08
I think you're being too harsh. You're a self-admitting fan of the Dome, so of course you're not going to like it if they take it away. I think Mardi Gras does a fantastic job! A party is what you make it, and I think Sleaze rocked.
athleticute +

watching you.

Times thanked
I think you're being too harsh. You're a self-admitting fan of the Dome, so of course you're not going to like it if they take it away. I think Mardi Gras does a fantastic job! A party is what you make it, and I think Sleaze rocked.
C and K +

overwhelmed with applicants applying for their house girl position.

Times thanked
My sister Nicky made a good point. Why do we care so deeply? For dogs sake, it's only a party.
Tho, I do agree it was a crap party and I won;t be wasting my money ever again on MG or sleaze. It;s taken me way too many years to learn this.

Previous Thread  |  Next Thread