Image for Watch: Tear-Jerker Wedding Video Goes Viral

Watch: Tear-Jerker WeddingVideo Goes Viral

We’re not crying. We just have something in our eye.

Australian travel blogger Tania Verbs has shared an emotional video capturing the wedding of two friends – and with over 31,000 views in just two days, it’s safe to say that people are loving it.

In a Facebook post, Verbs wrote: “For those of you wondering what love is, watch this vlog! This was one of the greatest weddings I have ever attended.”

“I have never felt love in a room like this!”

In the video, the blogger speaks of the sensitivity of the marriage equality debate, and urges viewers not to comment with negative opinions.

“It’s such a sensitive issue here in Australia, so if you have a negative opinion on this, please, I beg you, keep it to yourself,” she wrote.

The video also depicts the father of one of the brides speaking of the immense pride he felt on his daughter’s special day.

“I’m a very proud dad today, because Becky is very special to me, and today is the accumulation of a very beautiful relationship that began many years ago.”

Trust us, it’s a tear-jerker. You can watch the full video below:

Comments

shireboy

shireboy said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

what ?? ... some sacks would be better ??? :eek:

or maybe some plain white shorts and t-shirts - nothing that couldn't be bought from Kmart for less than $10.

Carpe-Diem

Carpe-Diem said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

Well, they can get away with it, can't they babe? I mean, no one bats an eyelid with one woman wearing a wedding dress & another in a tux or pants suit. But you get a gay man wearing a wedding dress and ......

^ You can see where I'm going with this, can't you DM?

Carpe-Diem

Carpe-Diem said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

what ?? ... some sacks would be better ??? :eek:

If I ever change my mind and decide one day to get married ..... remind me NEVER to get you as my wedding planner. Kmart?? .... Under $10?? ....... No judgment, BUT! :eek:

Dissily Mordentroge

Dissily Mordentroge said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

^ You can see where I'm going with this, can't you DM?

*****

Dissily Mordentroge

Dissily Mordentroge said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

*****

Carpe-Diem

Carpe-Diem said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

YUK ! ! ! Are they serious? Maybe I'm showing my age but that outfit turns my stomach.
I mean to say, where's the veil?

Bugger the veil darling. With a head like that, the 'bride' should consider wearing a full burqa. And don't get me started on that hideous fucking bodice. I mean, wearing THAT bodice, the bride could double as a drink's waiter ........ errrrr ......waitress. And the waist? ..... *shrieks* ..... I've seen wharfies with slimmer waists than that heifer.

Now I am being unkind, aren't I?

I'm sure they had a lovely day for their wedding. And the wedding frock could always come in handy later on as curtains for the guest bedroom. Well, it's not like the bride's going to hand it down to someone ...... or keep it in a trousseau box. ;)

Carpe-Diem

Carpe-Diem said on the 2nd Nov, 2016

PROFANITY PLEASE!! ...... How many times do I have to take you to task for saying the dreaded 'm' word, hmmmm? If I have to babe I'll wash your mouth out with soap. I mean, I know that some punters can't help being m......no, I just can't bring myself to say it myself (yuk, spit, poo)

Now ...... I want you to write out one hundred times, ' I promise not to write 'middle-class' again" ...... and all will be forgiven.

Dissily Mordentroge

Dissily Mordentroge said on the 3rd Nov, 2016

No doubt you have a well used 'servants entrance'.

Pissedoff

Pissedoff said on the 22nd Nov, 2016

I think this was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. Yes love is love &a no body else's business. All the best to you both most beautiful loving girls. I wish I had the guts to do it right now, but the fact that it is not legal is holding me from doing this. Love is Love. Good luck to you both girls.%uD83C%uDF08%uD83C%uDF08%uD83C%uDF08%uD83C%uDF08%uD83C%uDF7E%uD83C%uDF7E%uD83C%uDF7E%uD83C%uDF7E%uD83D%uDC90%uD83D%uDC90%uD83D%uDE02%uD83D%uDE02xx.

Carpe-Diem

Carpe-Diem said on the 23rd Nov, 2016

Is that a euphemism?.........Because I'm blushing right about now, you know. Which isn't easy under all this fur. *woof*